How to Tell if You Have Bed Bug Bites
If you’re covered in bug bites, you need to know what insect they came from. If you have found bites on your neck, arms, legs, face, hands, or shoulders, it is possible that you have a bed bug infestation.
In addition to the locations of these bites, other signs of bed bug bites include:
- Raised itchy bumps with a clear center
- Bites that are in a line
- Small red bumps surrounded by hives or blisters
- Bites that follow a zig zag pattern
- Burning, painful bites
- A red bite with a dark center
Another way to determine if you have bed bug bites is to carefully examine your bed. If you find bed bugs, shed skins, egg shells, blood stains, or tiny brown spots on your mattress or bedding, it is time to call our Monroe bed bug control team.
What Attracts Termites?
Termites will settle their colonies wherever they can find a food source. They thrive in dark, cool soil and feed off of decaying or dead wood. In order to prevent them from making themselves at home in your yard or house, it is a good idea to know what attracts them in the first place. They are drawn to piles of wood, dead trees and stumps, mulch, clogged gutters, excess foliage, trees, and more.
Call our Monroe termite control experts to get rid of them for good.
How to Keep Mosquitoes Out of Your Yard
Are you tired of mosquitoes taking over your yard each summer? It seems like every time you step outside, you’re immediately accosted by these buzzing, biting insects. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to lower the number of mosquitoes in your yard.
- Remove standing water sources such as tires, birdbaths, overwatered pots
- Place mosquito candles, lamps, or other mosquito-repelling items in your yard
- Plant citronella, horsemint, marigolds, or other mosquito-repelling plants
- Remove excess foliage from the yard
- Keep trees and shrubs trimmed
- Schedule professional pest control
What To Look For In A Pest Control Company
1. Reviews - Having provided Monroe pest control services for so long, we've collected a ton of rave reviews. Read through our reviews here and give us a call to become our next happy customer today.
2.Refer a friend program - We know that word of mouth and reviews from friends mean the world to everybody. If you want $59 in cash, simply refer one of your friends to our services. and we'll not only send you $59, but your friend will get $59 off our pest control services in Monroe or the surrounding areas.
3. Flat fees - We believe in our pricing and workmanship enough to offer 100% flat fees regardless of whatever catastrophe any pest may cause. Having worked in the industry as long as anybody, we know what the guarantee entails and we'll make sure you pay what you bargained for every single time.
4. 100% satisfaction or your money back - We believe in our Monroe pest control services so much that we guarantee your satisfaction and if you don't see the results you need, you'll get your money back. You can read through our ValuePest guarantee at your leisure here and rest assured knowing that your pest control problem will be taken care of.
For Monroe mosquito removal or any other pest control in Monroe or surrounding areas, call ValuePest today!