Randleman Pest Control
Delivering the Top-Quality Service You Deserve
At ValuePest, protecting your family against pests in your yard and home is what we do best. We firmly believe that everyone deserves a healthy, pest-free home, and we are here to make sure you have just that. Using the highest quality products, tools, and systems, our team has pioneered “The Way Pest Control Should Be®.”
Each one of our technicians is highly trained and fully qualified to treat your home against all pests, including:
- Bed bugs
- Bees and wasps
- Indian meal moths
Turn to our Randleman pest control professionals and start enjoying a pest-free home right away.
How to Keep Spiders Out of Your Home
From jumping spiders to brown recluse spiders to cellar spiders to house spiders to black widows, spiders are among the most unwelcome guests in your home. While most of the spiders you will find in your home aren’t harmful, a spider infestation is a sure sign that you’ve got many other pests in your home. Spiders feed on other pests such as mosquitoes, cockroaches, and moths, so they will enter a home if they can sense that these other pests are present.
In order to keep spiders out of your home, you should:
- Remove plants: Spiders love to hide in plants, so it is a good idea to remove plants that are near entrances to your home.
- Take care of clutter: Spiders are attracted to clutter because it provides safe shelter for them. Clearing all areas of clutter reduces the number of places they can hide.
- Get rid of leftovers: Leftover food attracts countless different pests, including spiders. Be sure to store all uneaten food in airtight containers before pests find it.
- Vacuum and sweep: You need to regularly vacuum and sweep your home to take care of any spider webs before the spiders come back looking for them.
- Seal the cracks: Spiders often enter homes through tiny cracks in the walls, windows, and doors. Be sure to caulk any cracks in your walls and around the edges of your windows and doors.
- Schedule pest control: Keeping spiders out of your home is an incredibly difficult job. All the cleaning in the world can’t always keep them out, so it is always a good idea to bring in a team of qualified experts who have access to professional-grade products and systems.
Our Randleman spider control experts are here to protect your home against all types of spiders.
Do I Have Termites?
Termites cause billions of dollars’ worth of damage in homes each year, which makes them just about the last pest you want to find in yours. The key to minimizing the damage in your home is being able to identify an infestation as soon as possible.
Common signs of a termite infestation include:
- Stuck windows or doors
- Extra-squeaky wooden floors
- Peeling paint on walls
- Buckling wood or laminate floors
- Piles of what looks like pepper (termite pellets)
- Visibly damaged, crumbling wood
- Quiet clicking sounds behind your walls
- Tubes of mud going up the foundation of your home
- A swarm of winged ants (these are actually termites)
As soon as you suspect that you have termites in your home, reach out to our Randleman termite control specialists.
The ValuePest Ultimate System
At ValuePest, we believe that everyone deserves a healthy, pest-free home, which is why we make our pest control services as affordable and accessible as possible. You can enjoy total pest protection in your home and yard thanks to our ValuePest Ultimate System. Most pest control companies will charge you extra for certain biting and stinging insects, but that’s not our style. Our bi-monthly ValuePest Ultimate System service covers all pests, including termites, rodents, and bed bugs!
Start enjoying a pest-free yard and home today by calling (888) 617-1101. We look forward to serving you!